Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Love...

This is a sentimental post, reminiscing the early days when JJ and I were still dating... this was one of the very first piece of poetry he wrote me. One of the many reasons why I love him is because he pays attention to the little things in life that makes every day so special. Mom, I bet you've never seen this side of your huh eh?? :) [He's SO going to kill me!]

The beauty of your soul
Your magnificent innocents
That child like laugh
It makes you who you are

You fill me with wonder
Until I think I will burst
My heart you have captured
You are heaven on earth

The birds, they sing a jealous tune
When you walk the land beneath the moon

The stars, they cry their yellow tears
The Lords greatest creation they know is here

The trees, they sigh when your presence is felt
For comfort they find in your endless well

How can I, a mere mortal man
Be so bold as to want your hand
So flawed and jaded from history past
I ask forgiveness and your love to last

1 comment:

Cat Cat said...

That's a nice poem... JJ is so romantic...