Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, December 1, 2007

I never thought the day will come when...

I'd say I am TIRED of shopping!!! Today was pretty much a full work day with an update event for the Firm from 8 am to 3 pm. During some down time during the update, I took the opportunity to jot down all the errands we need to complete before we leave... so far, I have 47!!!!! So I headed out and started on it.... it's 9.30pm now, bone weary with my legs propped up on the sofa, I am about ready to call it quits!!! I only managed to cross off 4 things... oh well, tomorrow is another day, nothing warm clothes, comfy shoes and a venti non-fat green tea latte from Starbucks won't fix!

Sometimes I have to sit and wonder if everyone who's in love or having a baby or getting married feels like they are the first to experience such emotions... in as much as I am freaking out about getting things ready in time, I know it'll work out in the end.

For those of you who are fighting in the throngs of crazy holiday shopping, good luck and hold on to your kids [at one of the stores earlier this evening, they announced over the PA system that 3 kids were left unattended... it amazes me to think that some parents can be so careless... especially with all the the scary things you read/watch on the news these days!]

1 comment:

Cat Cat said...

Ah, it reminds me that I still have alot of christmas shopping to do... *sigh*