Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, December 2, 2007

It is nice to come home to...

A spotless house! Dishes washed and put away, 2 loads of laundry washed and dried, the mountain of shopping from the previous day all put away, sheets washed, pillows fluffed... spotless :) And I owe this all to JJ. He had to work this weekend but went out of his way because he knew I was stressed out with all the shopping I needed to get done before we left for Malaysia.

Some of you who read this may think that the man doing housework is normal... BUT this man is a little different... he usually does his 'clean up' of his designated 'areas' but the rest, he will usually help with when I ask him to, 'ask' being the operative word so the abovementioned tasks we beyond his 'job-description'... thank you honey, that was so thoughtful and sweet!

Anyways, I am glad this weekend is over! I was dreading it to begin with but after 16 hours of braving holiday shoppers, traffic, rain and $3,000 poorer, it is DONE!!!!! We're all set to get on that plane, hopefully relax and enjoy our families!

2 comments:

ICook4Fun said...

Have a wonderful and safe trip back home. Hope to see some of your beautiful wedding pictures. Take care.

Beachlover said...

oh!!..so nice your JJ help to do housework....mine mengamuk also tak layan!!..so cham ..
oh!!.hop to my blog to get your award!! hehehe!!.