Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, August 8, 2008

Eights are GREAT!

08.08.2008 has started out in the best possible way ever imaginable. It truly will be a day seared in our heart's memory regardless of where and when in the future we look back. We are so overjoyed and lift everything up to the Lord, that He blesses us with what He sees fit!

More later, been busy busy busy and the Hubby has been swamped with gathering equipment and supplies as well as coordinating his troop's deployment for a 3 week training camp in the boon docks of Missourri.

I am rather worried as the weather is scorching as well as humid and hope that they are not over-exerted in the field and are overcome with heat exhaustion. He leaves tomorrow at 0400. It shall be a very quiet 3 weeks ahead. Probably for the best since I DO need to start cracking on the IQEX exam anyways if I am going to be half way prepared for the classes in Toronto at the end of the month! Oh well, the little girl and I will man the fort.

We'll be missing you!

2 comments:

Tamara said...

Hhey hey!
I got here via Letti's blog...just wanted to pop in and say congrats on the newest addition to your family!
Letti and I have kept in touch for several years now.She's a really awesome person.She's so sweet for helping my blog look so neat-o w/ all the html.All I did was tell her I liked scrapbooking and she ran with the idea,and made my blog site look awesome.
Since you have one in the oven as well...you should get one of those babyologist things to countdown your pregnancy.I think that is so cool

Tamara said...

EEKS!
I hope you don't mind me adding your site to my list of faves.Gotta keep up w/ baby stuff.How neat-o.
I'm so happy for you and Letti.
Awwwww! I think I want another one now....(cough cough)
Welllll....I better hush.I just now got my grandbaby,A'million down for a nap and he's a handful.lol
I better stick to being a Mee-Mee.
:-}