Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Week 6

May 19, 2009

Not much happened this week, no weigh in since his next wellness visit is June 8th! I don't see it, but he has grown... simply because we've graduated to bigger outfits and he can no longer wear "Newborn" sized diapers. Perhaps it is because I see him everyday or perhaps it is just me unable to come to terms with the days slipping by so quickly!

At 6 Weeks, his personality, likes and dislikes definitely shows... he loves bath time, especially when he gets to soak in his baby tub (instead of the kitchen sink!), he kicks and splashes with the most adorable cooing sounds.


Rub a dub dub time!


All clean!


Baptism outfit retake


Hurry up Mummy, it's nap time.


Deciding if I want to be smily like Mummy or grumpy like Daddy :)


Awwww, I am so cute!

No comments: