Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, June 18, 2009

4 years

On this very day 4 years ago, in the quaint little town of Annapolis, MD, I would never have imagined that my life would change. But change it did, in ways I could never have fathomed.... you chose to sacrifice your life so that mine could be spared... I was so angry, how dare you make that decision, we were supposed to be together forever, it would have been less painful if it were both of us, we could be young, in love and together forever.

I never really understood why... no matter how hard I tried or how ferverntly I prayed for the answers, it never came to me, none of it made sense... if you looked at it from a practical viewpoint, he had more use to this world as a doctor than I, as a CPA, aside from that, he was just a better person... more patient, more kind, more loving, just more of everything than I was... after a long while of searching, I finally stopped. I figured if I were to ever find the answer, it will make itself clear.

As I look into Eli's eyes, I've found it.

Thank you doesn't seem like it's ever enough but that's all you've ever wanted no matter how big or small the gift. I hope you are enjoying life at a better place and helping watch over this little boy whom you've given a chance at life.

Always grateful, always loved, never forgotten.

Rest in peace dear one.

No comments: