Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, January 4, 2008

S & J Wedding Part 1 = Morning of wedding

Our wedding day started with me getting up 5.30am to prepare for my awesome stylist, Jayne. I cannot sing enough praises about her because she did a magnificent job. A little pricey but definitely worth every single sen!



Jayne working her magic.



My parents putting on the veil.



My sister, Kamille (maid of honor) and baby brother, Francis(usher/door opener).



Arrival of the groom. Let the bargaining begin! My baby brother 'sold' me for an angpow [red packet] and an I-Pod Touch!



Here comes the groom! Mr J was a bundle of nerves as he absolutely did not know what to expect, he tried to bribe my sisters and brother the day before but everyone were tight-lipped!



Uh oh, first obstacle, my little sister, Amy who is also my bridesmaid.



Our cousin from England, Jackie putting on diapers for Mr J. Note the pacifier!



Mr J and his groomsmen, cousin Liam on the left from UK and on the right is his dad. All were maid to walk down the street sucking on their milk bottles.



Mr J begging for the razzing to be over and to get on with the program...



One last task, kiss all the girls! In this case, my pretty cousin from Singapore!



Trying to combine traditions, Mr J didn't get to see me but instead, handed me my bouquet. Many people have asked me why the single white rose. Mr J chose it to be such to "symbolise innocence, purity and one-of-a-kind-ness". I thought that was very meaningful and special.



My mother with her bouquet from Mr J



My pretty party. L-R, My cousin Bethany from the UK [flowergirl], my sister Amy [bridesmaid], me and my sister Kamille [maid of honor]



Walking out of the house on my father's arm. Single one last time :)

No comments: