Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, January 4, 2008

S & J Wedding Part 4 = Reception, Sheraton Hotel



Ice carving, which I only had a chance to see at the end of the reception when it was partly melted!



Guests mingling during cocktail hour.



Registration of guests



Mr J with my beautiful sister



Bethany and I



Mr J and his mom



Entrance of ballroom



Procession



Main table



Awesome band



Cake cutting



Moet time!



Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmm Seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeng!!!![CHEERS]



I'm sure you can tell from our expression what sort of comment Mr J made!



Mr J's toast of choice... "Roooooooooooollllllllllllllllllll Tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiddde". Cheer for the University of Alabama football team, his alma mater.



Our first dances, I chose "Chantal Kreviazuk - Feels Like Home". He chose "Queen - You're my Best Friend"



Mr J jamming with the band.



Mom 'n dad dancing the jitterbug.



Tossing of the garter [My older bro Chris caught it! Another wedding next year? Stay tuned!]



My good friend from London and her hubby! Sorry we didn't get to visit much but thanks for being there! Love and hugs! :)

And then, it was over... at 2 AM!!!!

3 comments:

Shana said...

After seeing you and Mr.J cutting the cake with a sword, Josh now insists on carrying a sword at our wedding for "anything that needs cutting".

Beautiful wedding! I'm so happy for you and can't wait to see you both soon. Mazel Tov!

HI said...

Congratulations! Beautiful wedding.

ICook4Fun said...

Congratulations on your wedding. Beautiful pictures. Thanks for sharing it with us.