Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Halloween Party

We just got invited to a dress up Halloween party by one of our neighbors and I'm at a loss as to what to dress up as! Suggestions so far are;
i) Pumpkin (so original right???)
ii) Nun (by the hostess who thinks a pregnant nun is hilarious... ummm I think I'll pass)

So it's back to the drawing board, just have to keep pondering (in between breaks from study and work of course!). About this whole study thing, it IS so true that the older you get, the harder it is to focus and this is by all means nothing to do with age. It seems that the older I am, the more things we have going on... last year was the wedding, this year the baby and I HOPE there is NO next year!

I am beginning to detest sitting with my books as the beautiful days pass on by and my poor neglected Hubby passes time alone upstairs either watching tv, strumming on his guitar, DIY projects or playing with the puppy. It's time like these that you'd find me going upstairs every so often with really no reason but to escape studying and re-join life.

So I'm praying hard that I can focus and just get this done... it doesn't help that I missed passing by 1 point last year... argh! Next year, I want to enjoy my non-work hours watching my baby grow, be wifey to the Hubby and just spend time doing the things I enjoy. If that's not motivation enough, I'm not sure what is! I guess what's left is I need to remind myself of that.

Back to the books!

3 comments:

Salt N Turmeric said...

eh apa no next year? next year gotta give the baby a sibling. ;)

For the halloween, why not dress up like a man? A pregnant 'man'. Iv yet to go to any dress up/theme party here in the US. Sad kan?

btw, my openhse went well. pics of ppl at my other blog while pics of food slowly coming at my foodblog.

pearly said...

Next year you will be very busy with You little bb boy running around the house and your will be so busy with this little one :P

I think you can dress up to be a pregnant sexy lady :)

Cat Cat said...

We are invited to a Halloween party too.. All of us already have our party dress. Wanna see our dress up? Wait for my entry ya...

I think you will look good being a cheerleader.. :)