Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, March 21, 2009

35 Weeks and 4 days

March 16, 2009

Today was not only our routine Bio-Physical Profile scan but also our growth scan. The little bub measured 2 days ahead of his gestational age and weighed 5 lbs 9 oz, the doctor was encouraging and said that if he were born today, he'd be a-okay. Never you mind that booboo, you just stay in there and take as much time as you need to rest and grow... I think I shall be a lot more at ease once you reach that 37 week (full term) mark. That's only 5 days away!

What's also exciting today was that the little one was cooperative enough to pose for a profile and face shot and both were enough to illicit oohs and aahs from the ladies :)


Just me chilling and sucking on my fist... got to practice, practice as the Doctor says!


Just look at his chubby cheeks! Mummy can't decide if I look Asian like her or if I look like Daddy... she thinks I have her lips!

Everything seems to be ready and done now... just waiting for THE day!

3 comments:

letti said...

how exciting! if our bubs looks anything like me,it'll definitely have chubby cheeks. LOL. ooo i can't wait to see our babies :) It seems like it's been such a long journey, but at the same time, it's like it was only not too long ago that we found out we were preggers. Must be my jumbled up preggo brain. Bleh. Anyway, we have a scan coming up in a few days too. Yippee!

Grace said...

Awww - you're not too far along!! I find it so amazing being able to see baby through the ultrasound.... have you had the 3D done at all?

Cat Cat said...

My best wishes for your big day. Can't wait to see the lil one.