Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Homecoming

A belated post of Eli's first day home. I'll let the pictures do the talking;


Last feed at the hospital before packing up to leave for home.


Daddy strapping me up in the car seat, they don't make these things for babies as tiny as I am!


Not very happy at all.


Special delivery from Mr. Stork.


Some of the decorations Nini Judy put up.


More decorations and even more gadgets. What did we do before these were invented??? I remember when my siblings we young, the only accessory they had was a walker and the rest of the time, they were on a mat or in the crib! Now, we have something for every activity and being first time parents, we're easily suckered :)


Home at last and safely tucked into my bassinet.


With Grandpa and Nini.


3 generations.

4 comments:

Grace said...

awww - he is so tiny!! What a cutie pie!! They grow up pretty fast, so enjoy them....

Being first time parent you always get sucked into buying everything and you know what?? You actually do end up using them - I do!!! Always the first gets spoiled!

Cat Cat said...

Great to read an update on baby Eli. Cute as he can be.
Keep us posted more often ya.

My Asian Kitchen said...

such a cutie!! yes he is tiny compare with Mishu! lol! actually Eli can make 2 Mishu! almost 10 lbs when she was born! I guess you must be happy and tired by now..Happy homecoming!

ICook4Fun said...

Congratulations to you and your husband on the birth of Eli.