Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, March 1, 2008

The weather this week...

Has been insane! I have been looking forward to the onslaught of spring but it seems to be an oasis, never to be reached... especially when you wake up and it looks like this outside!



Even my kaffir lime [limau purut] plant looked unhappy, I am sure between the 2 of us, the plant is in dire need for summer to come so it can be outside and happy!



But then as if a rainbow after a storm, I was paid a visit by this handsome little fellow. I don't know what kind of bird he is but his beauty against the stark canvas of the usual wintry blah, is astounding. It is as if he's telling me to hang on, sunnier days are in the horizon! Thank you Mr Sunshine for the visit.



Driving to work, looking at the pool longingly... hurry up summer!



In the mean time, it's back on the long road of winter :(

3 comments:

Cat Cat said...

Wow, snow in Nashville, TN... That's rear, right??? We haven't had any big snow storm in Richmond - looks like we are going to pass that for this year..

Moments In Time said...

yeah la, crazy Itellyou! Today is 73F and tomorrow is 35F with snow! Gila or not???? Spring come quickly!

Beachlover said...

wow!! your kaffir leaves plant too so healthy!!..now you make me really want to bring few home with me!!