Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, February 25, 2008

A birthday wish...

A year older, a year wiser, an eventful year all wrapped up and stored in our little treasure trove of memories. Happy birthday darling, may we be blessed with many many more together through to the sunset of our lives.

I love you, period. Not I love you because/only if/when, I just simply do! :) Sure you are intelligent, quick witted, amazing sense of humor, loving, caring, selfless.. oh and you smell good too... but that's only the icing on the cake :)

This year, we had a quiet birthday celebratio, I made roasted asparagus, parmesan roasted potatoes and grilled up some steaks.



Got to love western cuisine, few of the freshest indgredients, light seasoning and done in 30 minutes!

To make it 'cute', it was delivered with 6 lit candles [that's all we had on hand] and the birthday song.



We had a busy weekend and I shall post on it later, but this was so nice, a nice quiet dinner together and later cuddles on the couch watching the Oscars.

2 comments:

Cat Cat said...

Happy birthday to your darling... Can't wait for the pictures.

Sweetpea said...

hi thanks for dropping by my blog. it's nice to sit on the couch and hav a little cuddles. but i guess here's the difference between westerners and the asians. they are more romantic, or izzit my hubby is the only one who isn't? sigh...